Monday, August 13, 2012

NEW Everything!

Well I know its been an while since I have been on here but I have a REALLY good excuse! Not only have I been busy being a mom but we have moved, I finished massage therapy school, we are getting ready to move again, and I have changed the name and focus of this company!

After doing a few wedding this past year and a very much needed vacation to Washington this summer I have come up with a new Look, Name, and signature for my weddings! Ready...not that you haven't seen the blog title yet but....

Something Old, Something New
Wedding Planning and Floral Design

We will be serving the Las Vegas,NV and St.George, UT areas with our wedding planning services and floral design. This summer while antiquing in Richland, WA where my husband grew up I came upon some beautiful antique broaches and decided that our signature in floral will be a hand picked antique broach. brides can chose 2 options: a broach with a story and a broach with out. If it comes with a story those will be purchased with knowledge of there background. This will be printed nicely for the bride too keep along with the broach. I will personally pick out the broaches and the bride will see it the day of her wedding. These broaches will be placed on the stem of the bridal bouquet like so...

We have one wedding in Salt Lake in a week and a half, 2 in October and one in November to get us though this year. Looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment