Saturday, February 23, 2013

Word of Mouth

I wanted first to thank all of my previous clients for the opportunity to contribute to their special day! Second... I wanted to say thank you for all your referrals  I don't advertise in bridal magazines, so my major way of advertising is by word of mouth. So thank you for sharing your great experiences with other brides!

My latest bride was a referral! Jessica Marshall called me looking for old Hollywood  I loved doing these flowers for her... I mean who wouldn't want pearls and feathers everywhere!?!

A few days after the wedding I got a quick text from her....

      "Thank you again. The flowers and centerpieces were EXACTLY what I wanted.
        You helped make my wedding perfect." - Jessica Catledge

Thanks Jessica for letting me be apart of your great day. Congrats on becoming the new Mrs. Catledge!

*I apologize for the terrible photos. I forgot my camera so I had to take them with my phone...



The centerpieces had white hydrangea, white roses and champagne roses in them with pearls strung around. In the vase I did white feathers. The kids table had flower petals and the adult tables had black plums and tea light candles down the center.



Grooms boutonierre was wrapped to match the bride. A little bit of freesia and feathers with a champagne rose!


The grooms daughters carried long stemmed 3 rose bouquets down the aisle.


Bridal bouquet was made with white callas, champagne roses, white freesia, white roses, light pink tulips and a feather collar. The bride wanted a special wrap on the stems so I found a great pearl/ribbon that was stunning with the 1920's broach I found. I also added a few pearls in with the floral for a little bling!



No comments:

Post a Comment