Saturday, November 30, 2013

The day has come!

Yesterday we had a long awaited event happen in our family. My sweet Aunt Therese was married in the Las Vegas LDS Temple to her sweetheart Brian Procell. It was wonderful and I cried of course.... I have cried at many weddings but didn't at mine.... go figure. So here are a few shots from yesterday. The reception is in 2 weeks so there is more to come!!


all the family (minus my parents)

The brides brothers and mom!

Her flowers turned out great. We used calla lilies, roses, tulips, dahlias, and snow berries. 

The bride's father died in April this year so I wanted to make sure he was close by on her special day!


my favorite picture of the day! Mother/daughter. These two are so sweet and such great friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment