Sunday, December 21, 2014

What a crazy year!

I don't know about you, but I am SO behind because this year has just been a madhouse for us!!!

We had 2 weddings this year that I haven't posted about yet!! I took a little time away from weddings because of all the craziness in our home! My son broke his leg this year, I got pregnant and REALLY sick, lots of trips, a new puppy, new computer when mine crashed, and so much more!


So while I still work on getting photos off my camera and phone (see, so behind), here are a few pics of our June backyard wedding and September Temple wedding!







For Miguel and Natalie's Temple wedding we helped with all the planning, decor, and reception coordination. Flowers we provided by Enchanted Florists. Their awesome photographer was Ashley Vadney with Fresh Focus Photography. Their reception was held at the church building and just turned out perfect! We did a draped ceiling with the brides handmade chandler that was stunning! And I just loved her color choices of a bright blue and dark pink!





For Trevor and Alexx's backyard wedding we did their planning and coordinating, floral, and decor. My good friend and talented photographer Vanessa Fulcher withVisions by Vanessa came and took pictures of all the decor for me.... Then my computer crashed and I lost the photos... So I'm working on getting them back. Everything was just beautiful for this rustic Coral and Turquoise wedding.
I can't wait to tell you about the wedding cake disaster too!You will die laughing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What an amazing wedding pictures. I liked your idea of backyard wedding planning. Last year, I attended few Las Vegas Weddings but I must say that you planned wedding in some different style. Congratulations to both of you.

    ReplyDelete